Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 07-05-2007, 05:52 PM   #1
Sheerterror77
Newly Abandoned
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face - forever Orwells 1984  

Question Major Problem... Need Help

I just registered to play the game and made a most excellent character for it but right after that when I went to the beginning where the welcome you and ask you to press "2" to continue... well I try pushing "2" and nothing happens...

I was assuming they mean "2" on the keyboard... theres two different "2" buttons and I've already tried them both...

I logged out then logged back in and they gave me chores... COCO started talking to me and I couldn't get out of the conversation or move through the first part of it... I tried the two thing again and no luck

I also tried the "N" to get my notey with and without the shift key...

am I doing something wrong? I have looked it up and no one seems to be having the same problem

just about everything else Ive been able to see has worked on the game so far like the sound, the log in and the chores but I cant get through a convo or get my notey... I dont know if theres anymore obstacles from there

THANK YOU
Sheerterror77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:59 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

First of all, please don't post thread titles in allcaps. I'm going to edit that.

Secondly, it's "Z", not the number 2. Z as in Zipper. Z will advance the game whenever you get a message etc.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:19 PM   #3
Sheerterror77
Newly Abandoned
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face - forever Orwells 1984  

Smile

thanks... heh I am near sighted and cannot afford glasses
Sheerterror77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #4
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Oh no. I'm nearsighted too and didn't even know it until 2 1/2 years ago. I had to pay out of pocket for the glasses but it was worth it...
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #5
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Make it three. I can barely see without my glasses; without them I'd have my eyes maybe 8-9 inches away from the monitor in order to read this.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote