Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 02-21-2007, 07:22 AM   #1
Brandon
Newly Abandoned

Default I`m am new please help me

I am new and today i started the game and i finished my first duties and i dont how to make my imaginary friend go to sleep and go to other day
Coco gave me a bed so i went to my room and i puted the bed in the place but i dont how to make him(imaginary friend) go to sleep so please help me!!
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:08 AM   #2
Prince-Vegeta
Settling In
I am the Prince of all Saiyans.  

You don't decide when the next day comes. You get three chores and a optional favor a day. At 12:00am you get new chores and that is considered a new day.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:22 AM   #3
Brandon
Newly Abandoned

Default !?!?!

ok thanks but i cant find the clock in the game!! in the game their is clock!
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #4
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

What clock? Play the game one day, then wait until the next day to play again. That's basically how it works. By real days, not "game" days.

Last edited by Sparky; 02-21-2007 at 08:19 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:08 PM   #5
Vicks
At Home

Depending on which Time Zone you are in will determine when the game gives you a fresh day.

If you live on the East Coast of the USA, then at 12am (midnight) you can log into the game and you will receive a new list of chores, and you can help one friend.

For me, I'm on the West Coast. So, that means that at 9pm my time, I can log in and get a new list of chores, and help one friend.

Sometimes, I will log in around 7 or 8pm (my time) and do my chores. Then once 9pm rolls around, I can do another set of chores. Some people do that, so they have more to do all at once. But it also means I can't play again until after 9pm the next day. I hope that isn't too confusing.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:18 AM   #6
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Anyone who lives in Europe can't select the time zones. Bummer.
And Vicks: If you do 2 things, doesn't that mean you can do that only every even day or something? Because then at 9 pm, you did the chores you should do tomorrow.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 01:33 AM   #7
Vicks
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFoppy View Post
Anyone who lives in Europe can't select the time zones. Bummer.
And Vicks: If you do 2 things, doesn't that mean you can do that only every even day or something? Because then at 9 pm, you did the chores you should do tomorrow.
Yep. Like on Monday, I had done my chores for that day at 7:30pm. When 9pm rolled around, I did Tuesday's chores. Then Tues night at 9:30pm, I did Wednesday's chores. lol I usually do them at night, but sometimes when I don't get a chance to get to them, I'll wait a day and catch them right before the reset. If I wanted to double up again, I would have had to have waited until Wed, like you were getting at.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote