Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Other Fan Creations

Notices

Other Fan Creations Post and discuss any and all other Foster's-related fan creations here.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #1
Cyburn

Default Candyman by Aqua (Fosters AMV - MacxFrankie-ish)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE8TrwTWK40

pretty good BTW I didnt make this.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:44 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I checked this out - and it is MacxFrankie. Can you please remember to post a pairing description on anything like this in the future? I'll edit the thread description.

Last edited by Sparky; 01-03-2007 at 03:46 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
Cyburn

I didnt think it was entirely macxfrankie, I thought it was just a video which had them.

Since this wasnt my work anyway, I wasnt entirely if I should have put macxfrankie by it.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:05 PM   #4
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Well it has Frankie telling Mac she wants him to be her Candyman...I think it's a pairing vid. Even if you didn't make something if you post it and it has a pairing, please label it so people know before clicking on it. Same goes for any adult content, if its mild enough for you to post the link, at least put a warning.

edit: I just checked my one Aqua CD...and I seem to have that song. Lol.

Last edited by Sparky; 01-03-2007 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:13 PM   #5
Voxxyn
Banned

It could somewhat be interpreted as Mac and Frankie being very strong, platonic, non-romantic friends. Most of the video has them in separate scenes that showcase them specifically instead of hinting at a relationship between both. BTW, the creator of that video(Subzeroace) is a member of this community.

I realize a lot of people here are opposed to all pairings; especially an illicit one like MacxFrankie. I am not a MxF supporter either. But please don't villify or personally attack Subzeroace because of this. It's clear she only did the video for fun and out of love for the characters and show. It would be unfair and callous to judge her as a human being solely because of this.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 01-03-2007 at 04:14 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:40 PM   #6
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

*blinks* Er... Hello Subby made that video, yes.

It's not out to really be FrankiexMac it just ended up that way. I in no way support that pairing, maybe if Mac was older but he's not so there.

In all truth it only has Frankie saying those lines because she's the only female char that I could use. (Coco or Madame Foster would be plain creepy and Goo isn't in enough episodes to not repeat clips over and over)
Subzeroace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:42 PM   #7
Sparky

I am extremely offended that you are claiming I attacked anyone. All I did was watch the video, saw Frankie telling Mac to be her Candyman and felt the vid needed a pairing label. I just spoke with Subzero and while its true that she wasn't trying to make a FrankiexMac vid, the song just makes it look that way. The label is staying (I added an "ish" though); most people watch vids regardless of such labels anyways but I'm just doing my job. You're free to continue to think I backstabbed Subzero or whatever floats your boat though.

Last edited by Sparky; 01-03-2007 at 04:43 PM.