Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #11
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

xxx told me this was worth reading but I didn't know what to expect. Watching a new ep put me in the mood.

"Jeez, does he HAVE to say he's sorry every five seconds?" is probably what everyone thinks when they meet Wilt first time, bless him, so you can totally believe Jordan thinks it if indeed he was apologetic from the very beginning. I suppose he must have been because he's always naturally a little awkward until he's in his element; the basketball court.

Yeh the past-present link with Goo's mum and the creation of Stats was good too. Iwonderifthereisageneforfasttalking?

Yeh good stuff. Looking foward to part 5.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #12
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

Wow, that was awesome! Definetly worth the wait.

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:46 PM   #13
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

It's easy to research Charleston, since it's one of the country's leading tourist destinations on the East Coast, and the second-oldest US city, after St. Augustine, FL. Here's a good site to check out: http://www.charleston.com/ . Just keep in mind that the part of the city where Jordan grew up, which is around Church and Meeting Street around what is now the I-26/US Hwy 17(King's Highway) interchange, is not a part of the city that tourists are encouraged to visit. The crime rate there is higher than in most parts of NYC, and most of the streets are one-way, so it's easy to get lost(Been There, Done That), and you can wind up in a whole lot of trouble FAST if you're not careful. This is probably the only place in SC where you can actually find honest-to-goodness Voodoo shops, though, and the SC Low Country form of Voodoo, called "Root Doctorin'" or "Workin' Roots", is still practiced here, as in New Orleans. Here's another good site: http://www.discovercharleston.com/
That picture at the top center of the homepage shows the Battery, or Battery Park, from the harbor. Be sure to click on "Tours" and if you click "Discover Charleston" on the left, you will see three small photos on the right; the center photo is Rainbow Row, part of which makes up Wilt's old neighborhood. If the pic was big enough, you'd be able to see the fanlights over the doors with the pineapples on them, even though this view if from the front, facing the main street, and you'd have to go through one of the homes to see the back lots behind them.

Someone(lol)
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:54 PM   #14
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

I remember good old fanfiction.net.