Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:04 AM   #1
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

Unhappy I'm Quitting FusionFall

Well, I have no plan of getting a subscription, which the game is pointless without. Sorry, I am a bit upset at the moment as this is two 3D MMOGs in a row that have let me down. There was "Lively", a game by Google which I loved to bits because not only could I play a polar bear (my favourite!) but I could make my own privite multiplayer world of my own with my brother. In December they shut it down for no reason so that they could start an "Exciting" new project, some kind of Buisness application. Very exciting, I am so thrilled
Then there was Fusion Fall, not a patch on Lively, but still good because it had the best Cartoon Network characters in it. So I play it, they delete my account, I start over, now they won't let me continue because I didn't pay. What was the point in the sneak peak to "catch up with where you got to before the final game is released" if you can't even play where you got to on the final release. How stupid!
Oh well, I still have Club Penguin, but I was kinda looking for something cool and 3D to go to, and now there is nothing out there in that department for me, so there you go.

Bye

Last edited by Creamy; 01-27-2009 at 07:10 AM.
Creamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I'll be perfectly frank, the people who have been complaining about FF and how you can't get past the future if you don't pay don't have a leg to stand on. The FF folks have said so for MONTHS now, and to act like you're disappointed by it now is useless. You should have just been disappointed with it back then and spared the rest of us your whining now. We have a thread about it on here and everything. I'm so sorry they let you down but they need the money, you know? Game designers don't work for free, and all the space and bandwidth they need isn't free either.

Sorry but I'm tired of hearing these dramatics on every FF-related forum I'm. Suck it up already and just play another game. -_- Play a bunch of free ones maybe and that will keep you as busy as a paid one.

Bye.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
Snakemaster9
Newly Abandoned

Proud Nerd  

What was the point in the sneak peak to "catch up with where you got to before the final game is released" if you can't even play where you got to on the final release. How stupid!
-----------------------------------------
The way you said it is that you can't play on your old character, and can't catch up, you can play, you just need to pay, they have been saying it for a long time, that there is going to be a fee involved, also they even released how much it was going to be before fusionfall was released, so you should of been ready for a money payment O.o.

Well theres a bunch of 3D games out their that have mini transactions so you dont have to pay to play, try to find one of those, Hope you had a nice time playing fusionfall, maybe soon enough you'll pay for it
Old 01-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I'll be perfectly frank, the people who have been complaining about FF and how you can't get past the future if you don't pay don't have a leg to stand on. The FF folks have said so for MONTHS now, and to act like you're disappointed by it now is useless. You should have just been disappointed with it back then and spared the rest of us your whining now. We have a thread about it on here and everything. I'm so sorry they let you down but they need the money, you know? Game designers don't work for free, and all the space and bandwidth they need isn't free either.

Sorry but I'm tired of hearing these dramatics on every FF-related forum I'm. Suck it up already and just play another game. -_- Play a bunch of free ones maybe and that will keep you as busy as a paid one.

Bye.
For reals. ...or maybe don't bother trying out another MMO? Sheesh. I had hoped you had already known what to expect, Creamy.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 12:53 AM   #5
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

lol nobody cares OP.