Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 10-16-2007, 07:37 PM   #11
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltsAKGirl17 View Post
I really like "Sight for Sore Eyes." It was really sweet. I loved the scene with Wilt, Ed and Coco in the closet, discussing whether or not Bloo ditched them mid-game of Hide and Go Seek: (I can't recall the dialogue exactly, so I'm guessing here...)

COCO: Co co co!
WILT: Coco! You should have more faith in Bloo. He would never ditch us. <pause, then royally irritated> He totally ditched us! I'm sorry but what a jerk!

You tell 'em, Wilt!

I liked the voice of Ivan-- I think it was the same guy who played Pleakley in Lilo and Stitch. The voice had the same high-pitched whine to it. Anyone got any info here? Thanks!
Kevin McDonald from Kids in the Hall played Ivan.

You forgot Eduardo saying "Azul? You think he ditched us?" Not to mention them finding Bloo beaten up in the dumpster and going over to the park where they subsequently encountered Ivan and Mac, or as Wilt put it, "Ditchy McAbandonpants".

I think we know who's largely at fault though he never is spoken of: that mean older brother who beat up Bloo and threw him in the trash for Bloo's case of mistaken identity.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:33 PM   #12
Sagerian
Newly Abandoned

Loved both of these episodes. Thanks to Sight for sore eyes, everytime I find someone I'm looking for in a crowd, I'll yell out "There he is, get him! Gaaah!"

Comically deep voiced Bloo was my favourite double, with Bloo's "I'm going to the Ice Charades, I'm going to the Ice Charades" song being the best moment in the episode.
Sagerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:38 PM   #13
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

This gave me the one of my two favorite names with Mc in them- Ditchy McAbandonpants and Big McLargeHuge. Ahhh, mST3k...
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 12:03 AM   #14
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

I agree that Ivan sounds like the dog from that Dexter's Lab episode. Shares the same mannerisms.