Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 11-25-2007, 07:39 PM   #1
MaxJ1800
Newly Abandoned

Default Mac's Brothers

Last night I was thinking about the episode Bloo's Brothers and then I thought of the Imaginary Mac that Goo created. Then I started thinking, what if, for some reason, the kids in Mac's class made imaginart copies of Mac instead of Bloo.

My question is this, if you made an imaginary copy of Mac, what would the cop look like, and what kind of personality would they have? And for an extra bit of fun, say the real Mac bumped into the copy one day, either at Fosters or just around town somewhere.

How would he react to the copy? Aside from freaking out of course. We all know how Bloo would react, he'd be laughing his head off.

As for me, I'd imagine a copy that looked mostly like Mac, except that he would have pointy ears, green spots all over his body and a long, red, Santa-like hat, don't ask. As for how Mac would react to it. After the initial shock wore off, Mac would be more than a little embarrassed. He'd probably say something like, what is this, Christmas, or something?
MaxJ1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:47 AM   #2
Ridureyu
Permanent Resident

Send a message via AIM to Ridureyu

I think that many of them would speak Japanese or have abnormally long tongues.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:18 PM   #3
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

They'd all resemble Mac from Bye Bye Nerdy.