Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Default How can I get around this?

I've tried hunting this down on the NF forums and on the FF forums, and have found very little information about it, so forgive me if I am re-posting a previous thread.

Anyhow, I finally got a computer that will run the game and successfully managed to play for the first few hours last night. I did all the missions in the future and then went to the past, and it worked fine for about ten minutes. I got up near the KND treehouse twice using the jump pads and it worked fine, too. Now, however, when I try to get up there again, I get the "network close" message. It is kind of frustrating because I can't really progress without getting up there, and I am stuck indefinitely until they fix it. The FF forum members say that they are having various jump pad problems, as well, but some of them say they aren't, and it is all just a bunch of complaining so nobody is really of much assistance.

What I'm asking is this: Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you get around it? Did it fix itself after a while, or did you have to do something different?
Old 02-08-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

As far as I know you have to wait for them to fix the issue. This happens sometimes with warps. :/
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:12 AM   #3
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Thanks. Luckily I managed to get around it pretty well. I had previously talked to Mojo Jojo's monkeys, so I just had to run to Peach Creek Commons and then have them fly me there. It was a bit of an inconvenience, but it was much better than the game completely crashing!
Old 12-02-2016, 03:50 PM   #4
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Well, perfect!