Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 06-27-2007, 05:43 PM   #71
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I had the FUNNIEST dream last night, it went something like this... *whips out the paper I wrote it down on*

Okay, so I was just talking to some lady, and then some flashing star starting bouncing around. I ran into it, and starting flashing colors. I ran off, and ran through a Super Mario Brose course, knocking enemies away as if I was invincible. So, I jumped of some high thing, hit the ground, and was in the chat room. (This dream switched around a lot). In the chatroom were ORD and Bloo(It was the SigmaChat). So the conversation went like this:

[ORD]: Something cool happened
[Bloo]: Yeah, that's why we're wearing sunglasses.
[Bloo2daMacs]: Cool.

Then I ran off. At this point I think I was half awake. In the background of where I was running from, ORD and Bloo were wearing sunglasses, their arms folded, their backs to each other. So anywho, I was running off to a lake (as a different video game character now, I can't remember who)for some reason, and I first crashed into a tree. I backed up, and replaced my glasses with sunglasses, then kept running. I got to the lake, and there was a list of board members and things generally discussed on the forum, as his family members. All I remember of the list is the I was his cousin, and the chicken candy was one of his relatives too.

So now I randomly appeared in the chatroom, and a conversation went on without me. I didn't see it exactly (because I was waking up at the moment that scene occured) but I *think* it went something like this:

[Bloo]: Something cool happened.
[ORD]: Yeah, so now you're my sister.
[A Sister]: Is that why you're wearing sunglasses?

Yes, her name was "A Sister". Isn't that really weird?!
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:53 PM   #72
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo2daMacs View Post
I had the FUNNIEST dream last night, it went something like this... *whips out the paper I wrote it down on*

Okay, so I was just talking to some lady, and then some flashing star starting bouncing around. I ran into it, and starting flashing colors. I ran off, and ran through a Super Mario Brose course, knocking enemies away as if I was invincible. So, I jumped of some high thing, hit the ground, and was in the chat room. (This dream switched around a lot). In the chatroom were ORD and Bloo(It was the SigmaChat). So the conversation went like this:

[ORD]: Something cool happened
[Bloo]: Yeah, that's why we're wearing sunglasses.
[Bloo2daMacs]: Cool.

Then I ran off. At this point I think I was half awake. In the background of where I was running from, ORD and Bloo were wearing sunglasses, their arms folded, their backs to each other. So anywho, I was running off to a lake (as a different video game character now, I can't remember who)for some reason, and I first crashed into a tree. I backed up, and replaced my glasses with sunglasses, then kept running. I got to the lake, and there was a list of board members and things generally discussed on the forum, as his family members. All I remember of the list is the I was his cousin, and the chicken candy was one of his relatives too.

So now I randomly appeared in the chatroom, and a conversation went on without me. I didn't see it exactly (because I was waking up at the moment that scene occured) but I *think* it went something like this:

[Bloo]: Something cool happened.
[ORD]: Yeah, so now you're my sister.
[A Sister]: Is that why you're wearing sunglasses?

Yes, her name was "A Sister". Isn't that really weird?!
That is weird... But the dream is cool! Sunglasses Bloo!

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:04 PM   #73
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie
Smile

This probably will interest the gals more than the guys, but one of the most awesome dreams I remember was when I was at academy and I drempt I was a mermaid. I "lived" in an ancient Greece type sunken city, so there were bulidings to swim in and out of. There was also a mirror, and I looked at myself in it, and the cool thing is, it all felt so real. I could "feel" myself breathing the water. I could "feel" my tail/fins, as if it was actually my spine, not my legs. I could feel the coolness of the water, and even currents. It was just so real. I still think it was the most awesome dream I've ever had. It's just that it was so.... REAL!!

A few weeks ago I had a Foster's themed dream, where I drempt I had a cold and Wilt owned a house, and he was taking care of me. I remember him giving me a blanket and a cup of tea. Mac and Bloo showed up at the door Trick-or-Treating, and they came into the house too. I don't remember why, but Wilt eventually threw Bloo out a window and the wind blew him away a lot like the vacuum blew him away in "Bloooo". It was really weird, but it was cool because it was the first (and so far, only) Foster's themed dream I ever had.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #74
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

I had to bring this thread back to life because I just feel the need to share the dream I had last night. I don't have dreams as often as I use to. It was another one of those that felt so real, and it was eerie!

In my home state, we have many snow capped mountains, and the biggest of them is Mt. Rainier. The area around it is a National Park. Of course I've been there many times. Beautiful place to say the least.

Anyway, I drempt that my family and some family friends were at Mt. Rainier National Park like we've been many times before, and we were taking a nice hike through the wilderness. We hiked out of the forest and into a meadow where we could see the majestic mountain much more clearly. There were plenty of "ooooh"s and "aaaah"s at the mountain's beauty, when we all heard a very low rumble. We couldn't tell where the noise was coming from. I looked around trying to figure out the direction it was coming, and it seemed it was coming from the valley opposite the mountain. We didn't think much of it, it must have been a landslide or something across the valley. So we kept walking, and heard the deep rumble again. We all stopped a second time to listen and try to figure out where it was coming from. I looked at the mountain, and it didn't sound like the noise was coming from the mountain, so yeah, it had to be somewhere across the valley. But I kept looking at the mountain suspiciously. After watching it for a minute or so I could see that with every deep rumble we heard (we never felt anything), I could see some of the rocks on the mountain vibrate, and at one moment a rock broke off the mountain's side and rolled down the side, kicking up more rocks and dust. My mom and I watched the landslide roll down the side and over the trail where we had just hiked moments before, and then looked at eachother and asked "Do you think she's going to erupt??" We were getting nervous now, and just stood there, deciding if we should not worry too much about it and continue on our hike or head back to the car. While we were all trying to decide, I started hearing water running, which was weird because there was no stream or river nearby. So I looked around some more, and again looked at the mountain. All the snow was melting! And it was swiftly running down the mountain's sides. Knowing this is much like what happened right before Mt. St. Helen's exploded 29 years ago, I yelled at everyone to run to the cars NOW! So we started running, and the water caught up to us. It wasn't real deep, but it was messy and hard to run through as it was still moving fast and we couldn't see rocks and roots to trip over. Right as we made it down to the parking area, the mountain's top blew, and a magnificent cloud of ash filled the sky. We all watched in horror and then...

I woke up.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #75
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Whoa...

That's kind of scary...

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:27 PM   #76
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Yes it was. It was so real, but I think I was too much in shock to find it terrifying, otherwise I would have put this in the "Nightmares" thread. It made me wonder if that's how I'll feel if Rainier really blew. One thing I do know though, with how much I absolutely adore that mountain, if she ever blew, once the shock wore off I'd cry as if a close friend had just died. I'd be very much shaken up over it.