Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 10-21-2006, 12:24 AM   #1
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
With all due respect, I think there are plenty of people in the world who have forfeited the right to be happy because they did what they wanted to. I don't think I need to cite specific examples here.
I understand what you're saying, but even if it didn't make them extatic, if it indeed was what they absolutely wanted, you can't say that it didn't make them at LEAST a bit satisfied that they acheived it.

I'm not trying to get philosophical on everyone, I was just saying... everyone should have a right to do whatever without fear of prosecution (as long as it isn't hurting someone else, of course, like murder and such, and ESPECIALLY whenever it comes to something as petty as fashion sense). While I know they sometimes don't, they still should.

Anyhow, I'm a relatively peaceful kind of girl... can't we all just get along? It's all just trends that'll die over the years anyhow. I know that some have been around longer than others, but they WILL eventually die out. I mean, powdered wigs were popular for years, but you don't see folks wearing them now.