Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2007, 08:50 AM   #11
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Default Sometimes I need to vent

I didn't post this earlier because y'all already think I'm insane when it comes to Frankie, but I need to tell you about it. Some of you may recall that I told you about what I did when Imposter's first aired; specifically, the part where I was so angry at Gooftard that I got out of my chair and approached my TV, intent on doing some serious hurt to him. I stopped myself because it was obviously pointless to try, but it didn't change how I felt. Well, something similar happened a few days ago during The Little Peas, during that really sad scene where Frankie is saying, "Nothing ever works out for me. I'm such a loser." I'm out of my chair again and saying, "Oh, Frankie, no," as I head for the TV, and then I'm sitting there with my hand on the screen, the spot where her hand is, knowing that I'm accomplishing nothing but too moved to stop.

I've never met a TV character, real or otherwise, who touches me as deeply as this wonderful lady. Hell, I'm not sure I've met anyone on this side of the screen who does. She puts up with so much on the show, is constantly used and treated like an object on other sites, and now this? It isn't right. I know it's her role on the show to be the overworked, overstressed caretaker, and honestly I don't have a problem with that; it's a funny role, and she does it well. But to rewrite the show's history and take away one of her rare moments of triumph? I feel like it was an act of betrayal. They need to give her an episode of her own - no, at this point she deserves a full-length movie, and so do her fans. They can put her through hell (and probably will) but as long she gets a huge win that's fine, and I'd like to see the rest of the cast finally say "Thank you" for all the hard work she does for them and the House. (And no pairings, but you already know where I stand on that.) She's earned at least that much, if not more.

Yeah, I've probably gone over the top again, I know, but I had to get this off my chest. Everybody needs to vent now and then. In the meantime, I feel the need to do another tribute pic of some sort. If y'all want your names on it, like I did with the Valentine's Day card I made back in February, let me know, either here or by private message.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote