Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > The Game Room

Notices

The Game Room Topics on official Foster's video games, board games etc that you can purchase belong here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2007, 09:28 PM   #26
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I'm on Level 5 now. I like this game tons more than the GBA one that's for sure...never got far in that one, mostly because I just plain didn't like it. I suck at video games so I'm playing in Easy mode, though I think I could probably have done fine in regular mode. You don't seem to have a set number of "lives", its just that if you get captured by the SNBs a few times (its probably three) you have to help Bloo escape the tickling machine, all you have to do is rub your stylus on the ropes to free him. And then its back to the game as if nothing happened. I don't know, maybe being in regular mode makes it so that you have to start over if you're captured...

Anyways here's two screenshots I thought were funny:

Bloo's opinion

Frankie's opinion

Anyways so, you're Bloo and basically you're running around searching rooms (making a royal mess for Frankie to clean up later) looking for items. Basically when you need someone's help, you have to go find them 6 or 8 or 10 of something. Mac, Ed, Wilt, and Coco can help you in certain places if you see a tile with their face on it (you stand on it, click X, and then you have to use your stylus a certain way, so you have to basically be holding the stylus the whole time - I'm new to the DS so I'm still getting used to that). This will require you backtracking quite a lot, once you've "unlocked" each friend. Other characters make appearances, so far I've seen Mr H, Creaky Pete, Cheese, Jackie Khones, Imaginary Man, and Nemesister (who is a Boss). Goo of course helps you by singing badly and bringing the SNBs to their knees, lol.

Well, there's something to go on for now. I don't know if I'll have time, but maps of the rooms with at least the locations of all the character tiles would be really helpful...
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote