Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2007, 10:53 AM   #16
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how Wilt could even play a keyboard with only one hand, since he'd only be able to play the notes at one end of the scale, the high end, unless the thing was programmed to simultaneously play the correct corresponding notes that he couldn't reach. I'd figure they'd use Wilt as the drummer, sort of an homage to the drummer from Def Leppard, who lost an arm in a car wreck and had a special drum kit built for him that he can play with his foot...but then, if this is going to be a Spinal Tap spoof, I wouldn't wish the gig of drummer for that band on anyone(except Bendy or Goofball)! Those of you who saw the movie will know what I mean, lol!

pitbulllady
Although Wilt would be pretty cool as a drummer, he would still be able to play the keyboard. Earlier this year, I was asked to sing for The Black Country's junior keyboard ensemble at a performing arts gig that was going on the weekend I went to Germany. And while I was stood back stage, waiting to go on I watched the kids playing Radio Ga Ga, and one of the kids was only playing with his right hand. If he knew how to use a keyboard properly, Wilt would probably be able to play pretty effectively, after all, playing a keyboard is basically only using your right hand any way, and you only use your left hand for chords. He'd probably have a little trouble with piano though... But on a keyboard, playing along with a band, it'd be awesome.

Still, Wilt as drummer sounds brilliant, but I think I'd be pretty happy if he was playing a keyboard. I probably wouldn't shut up about the fact that Wilt played the same instrument as me XD

Last edited by Vampyre; 09-01-2007 at 11:48 AM.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote