Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2007, 09:20 PM   #1
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex
Default The Camping Trip

This fanfic takes place after "Foster's Twinsanity" (which I would start in a week). This is about Mac, Bloo, Goo, and Crash Bandicoot forcing Dr. Cortex to go camping with them and things doesn't go well for Cortex.

The Camping Trip (Part One)

One day at Cortex's lab, Cortex is trying to fix something. Crash, Mac, Bloo, and Goo came in to see what Cortex is doing.

"Do you think Cortex will go camping with us?" asked Goo.

"Well, we won't know until we ask," Mac answered.

Crash Bandicoot saw a button and press it causing Cortex to be electricuted in the machine he is trying to fix. Cortex got out of the machine and looked at the four. He was extremely angry at them(mostly at Crash) for being in his lab, so he yelled to them, "YOU IDIOTS!"Crash smiled nervously at the angry Cortex. Cortex then said to the four, "You are not allowed here there's a sign on the entrance that says 'No visitors allowed'. Can't you read?" Bloo answered, "There's a sign on the entrance I didn't even notice."

Crash nodded "No" since he can't really talk to anyone. Cortex is extremely annoyed and angry at the same time that he screamed, "GET OUT OF HERE NOW, YOU IDIOTS!" Goo asked Cortex, "Wanna go camping with us?" Cortex answered, "No! Now get out!" Then Mac, Bloo, and Goo said,"Please???" Crash was pleading to Cortex that he'll come with them. Cortex then answered sarcastly, "O.K.! Now get out!"

Bloo, Goo, and Crash cheered at Cortex's response thinking that he'll actually go camping with them. Bloo then said, "Whoo! Cortex is coming with us on our camping trip". Mac then said to Bloo, "Bloo, I think Cortex is being sarcastic." "Yeah, but is Cortex is still going camping with us", Bloo said back to Mac. Mac began to roll his eyes. Cortex is still angry that Crash, Mac, Bloo, and Goo hasn't left his lab and he began to scream, "GO OUT!"

Goo then said to Cortex, "You want us to go out now, that's great! So what are we waiting for?" Crash and Goo dragged Cortex while Goo said, "Come on, I show you the shortcut to the forest." Mac and Bloo then followed Goo, Crash, and Cortex.

End of part one

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-07-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote