Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Other Fan Creations

Notices

Other Fan Creations Post and discuss any and all other Foster's-related fan creations here.

Old 07-16-2008, 05:10 AM   #1
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

Default Fanvid help?

A few months ago, I made a fanvid, for Good Wilt Hunting, that I was very proud of. However, when I saved it as a wmv (it was made in Windows Movie Maker), there was a green bar along the bottom that wasn't in the original.

I just tried uploading it on Youtube, but it still has the bar. Anyone got any ideas on how to get rid of it?

EDIT: A few weeks ago I ripped the Explorin' Lauren part from Bloo Tube, for my own enjoyment, and after saving it as a WMV, in Media Player, it showed up with a green bar, like my GWH video.

Last edited by Mew; 07-29-2008 at 08:41 AM. Reason: More info.
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:59 AM   #2
Match Stick
Settling In

Send a message via MSN to Match Stick

hmm...havn't had your problem before. But i know how much trouble THE Windows Movie Maker could cause. trust me i know..hehe

have you try searching for those sites which have forums for ppl who use Movie Maker to share the difficulties they've encountered? Usually they have a lot of helpful people there who have had your problem and can give you solutions. Most probably some people had already posted about the same problem as yours, so you can easily find out how to solve it.
Match Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 03:31 AM   #3
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

WMV is terrible.