Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 11-24-2006, 09:03 AM   #1
bigdog
Newly Abandoned
The All-Out Fanatic  

Default Nina (Eduardo's creator)

If her name is Nina I apologize. I'm not sure what her name is.

But I thought she was really cool. How she played hand-clapping games with ed and how she called for him to help with the 'interrogation.' I nearly laughed my head off.

Anyway, I thought Mina/Nina was a very cool character!
Old 11-24-2006, 09:09 AM   #2
podpazie
Newly Abandoned
I got a Coupon  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
If her name is Nina I apologize. I'm not sure what her name is.

But I thought she was really cool. How she played hand-clapping games with ed and how she called for him to help with the 'interrogation.' I nearly laughed my head off.

Anyway, I thought Mina/Nina was a very cool character!
I believe her name was Nina, with a tilde(~) over the second n, which means little girl in spanish.
podpazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:22 AM   #3
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I thought her & Ed were cute. Maybe in a couple seasons she could return for a visit to Ed. Maybe we can find a little more about Ed's past too!

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 12:46 PM   #4
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Too much of a hard-nosed "law & order" type for my liking, but probably okay company when off-duty and without her ticket book.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 01:16 PM   #5
Voxxyn
Banned

She was a great character, and is no doubt a honest and decent human being off-duty. But I think she kinda owes an apology to Frankie for being so needlessly hard on her.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 01:16 PM   #6
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

Ya, I think Nina was pretty awesome. ^^ The running joke with the ticket-giving was funny.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:44 PM   #7
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Yeah, I liked Nina a lot mainly because she and Eduardo just looked so cute together. Just as others have said, she appears to be a decent person when off-duty. Yeah, the whole ticket running-gag thing was pretty funny (if not a bit unfair to Frankie, though).
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 02:17 PM   #8
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Well she is an officer, and as much as she likes Frankie for allowing her big furry creation to live in her grandmother's house she still has to uphold the law when Frankie broke it. She did break a few of em, after all.

But yes, Nina is by far my favourite of the movie's supporting characters. Her and Eduardo's friendship had wonderful chemistry and to finally see just why and how she had to create Eduardo explained a lot about him. Loved how she spoke with him too, like how people speak to babies/dogs. But it wasn't in a condenscending way either, she really does love him and it shows.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 02:33 PM   #9
Voxxyn
Banned

Yes, but she still went a little too far, both with the merits of some of the "offenses"(A ticket just for getting rightfully mad about the singing?) and it just wasn't very fun to see Nina only further add to the massive list of responsabilities that Frankie had to take care of throughout the journey. The ticket running gag was honestly the only thing I didn't like about the movie.

And I don't remember Nina ever showing her appreciation to Frankie for all the work she does to look after Eduardo and the 1,000+ other imaginary friends.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 03:04 PM   #10
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Whatever you say Voxxyn, I don't want to waste my energy arguing with you over something like this.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote