Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default FusionFall Going Free In 2010!

According to the FF Forum:

Quote:
FUSIONFALL GOES FREE-TO-PLAY IN 2010!

Over 7 million players have registered for a FusionFall account, and now it's time to make sure even more people get a chance to experience everything that the Cartoon Network Universe has to offer!

As of January 2010, Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall will be completely free to play. That's right: free. And all subscribers will be rewarded with an in-game gift in January.

What does "free" mean? Exactly what it sounds like! Every mission, every Nano, every infected zone will soon be open for all players to experience and enjoy. And the fun will continue into 2010 and beyond. You won't want to miss what the Cartoon Network Universe has in store.

Thanks are due to all the players, past and present, who continue to make FusionFall a unique online gaming experience for kids of all ages. See you on CartoonNetwork.com in 2010!

Good news for those who don't want to pay.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #2
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Yeah, read it yesterday. Can't wait!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Oh good, then maybe I can get back to the game one of these eons without having to worry about paying another yearly subscription fee.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

This will finally be happening April 19th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionFall
We are excited to announce that Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall will be completely free to play beginning April 19th!

FusionFall will also be expanding throughout the year with more content from Cartoon Network’s newest animated series – Adventure Time with Finn & Jake, Generator Rex, Symbionic Titan, and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien. In addition to our already popular monthly events, we will also continue to add new missions, game items, monsters, and even more exciting game content.

In the new free to play version of the game, players will no longer have to pay a subscription fee to experience everything that FusionFall has to offer. That's right - every mission, every zone, every enhancement, everything in the world of FusionFall will be available to you without having to pay a subscription fee.

Paid subscriptions will end on April 19th, but you will be able to keep your account your characters and continue to play FusionFall.

If your paid subscription would have extended beyond April 19th, you will receive a refund for the game-time that you were not able to use (based on your subscription renewal date). Your refund will appear as a credit on your credit card or other payment statement.

Thanks for your patience the last couple of months as we have been working to transition the game from subscription to free to play. We know you will really enjoy this new version of the game and all the new adventures we have planned. Get ready for an amazing year in the world of FusionFall!
I admit I haven't even played since December. Game updates are sorely needed at this point to get me interested again.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
Sparky

Its happened, FF is now free. I even got a partial refund from my last 3-month subscription for the remainder.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:53 PM   #6
Green Blockhead
Banned
Most Hilarious Foster's Scene ever. AHHH!!!!!  

Send a message via MSN to Green Blockhead

So its free... forever?
Green Blockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:21 AM   #7
AcornBulb
Settling In

Sounds interesting, I also had one account there. Now is still free?
AcornBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 01:44 PM   #8
ismelllikecanada
Newly Abandoned
N/A  

This game certainly looks like fun, I think i'll give it a try since plenty of you are suggesting that it's a good game, Can't wait to see what all the hubbub's about.
ismelllikecanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 03:06 PM   #9
Sparky

Fusionfall has been gone for years but there's some sort of fan-made game up now called Fusionfall Legacy that I haven't looked at.
Old 03-21-2016, 12:49 PM   #10
ismelllikecanada
Newly Abandoned
N/A  

Yeah i noticed but didn't update my comment. CN certainly has a habit of killing what brings in the people to their site. Be it: FusionFall, BigFatAwesomeHouseParty, Etc... I wonder what they're going for?
ismelllikecanada is offline   Reply With Quote