View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 04:32 AM   #27
Another Castle
At Home

You know, I haven't watch Fosters in quite a few months now, as I have had no access to any un-seen episodes at all (it is never on the TV here, and there has been nowhere on the internet- I've seen about 2/3s of all the episodes). Whilst poking about on youtube yesterday, to my delight, I found this one.

This, somehow, didn't feel like a typical episode (the plot was unusual, Wilt breaks into song, Mac had to do something out of character*, and there is very little /), but it is still fun. The CGI Ed was neat, and I especally like the contrast to Mac and Bloo's name in the credits. I'm trying to think of some of the movie references (something about Back To The Future?), but I know Wilt's song is a thinly disguised Shrek spoof (or more of a Take That trope?)
Another link is that his voice actor was in Pulp Fiction! (something I only found out about the other day)

*I'm a bit unsure about this idea, but I liked the twist at the end. It is not like this show to get preachy, so know one will take and "bad influence" claims seriously.

I'm also a little suprised they used a real celebrity's name (Tom Hank, of course we don't see or hear him). I like the joke of ow they waste him, but it is unusual to ear the characters say his name. Is Tom Hanks aware of this show at all?

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote