Thread: Never Forgotten
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 09:50 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Arrow Never Forgotten

Oh yeah...I have a website. Technically you're already on it, and the link is at the bottom of every page of this forum, so just scroll down to get there.

I'm working on a new site feature but of course with getting the new forum launched I haven't been able to progress much on it but I'll update everyone when there's news.

Other than that my site is mostly known for the screencap galleries; and if you're keen on screencaps be sure to join my newsletter, as I always send out immediate notification of new screencaps to my subscribers. There's also now an updates blog on my site, though I did make it hard for people to reply to my blogs on purpose to try and avoid spam replies. Sorry about that. But I don't really mean for the blog to be used like a guestbook and if I let just anyone reply in there that's what it would turn into; that and a bunch of screencap requests which are always better handled by email anyways.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote