View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 03:23 PM   #8
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
So I went to Claire's today. All I saw out on the floor was the I Pooted spray and one Eduardo-themed banana flavored lipgloss. I had picked that up and was walking around, and the lady saw it and asked me if I wanted to see the Foster's stuff they'd just gotten in that was still in the back. So I looked through that box while telling her about the show, this site, and to expect the Cheese stuff to be most popular, lol.

Anyways, they had some tote bags, cloth wallets, a couple lipglosses, journals/diaries with little locks on them, pens, buttons, keychains, and those keycap things. Hm, I think that was it. It was all Bloo, Cheese, Ed, and Berry, just like HT, but there were some designs I hadn't seen before. The prices were comparable, maybe .50 cents less or so like another poster said. I wound up only getting one tote bag and wallet, I'll take a photo later.
So, Sparky, if I understand you correctly, this means that the Foster's stuff isn't on the market yet? (That may explain why I found nothing on claires.com this morning.)

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote