View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 01:50 AM   #23
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

So, sorry bout the delays in the whole "updating new chapters" thing. But I'm ready to pour out the fanfic now! I also recently realised that there are, like, 6 independant storylines in this fanfic, and it looks like this thing may go to 7 chapters (gasp! seven whole chapters!) But I'm still gonna enjoy it!

Chapter Five: Random Encounters

"Just what do you think you're doing here?" asked Frankie, angrily.
"Why, I'm just here to spend some quality time with my dear Aunt Doris." Denise replied, mockingly innocent.
"And she just happens to be inspecting this place a few days after we met?"
"Well, I saw the name of this place on the bus and thought it'd be a nice place to visit."
"Look, your beef's with me. Leave the friends out of it."
"Oh, I don't think so." spat Denise, dropping the act. "I'll be glad when every one of those annoying FREAKS are out on the street!"
Just then, Ms Philburn came out of Madame Foster's room with the remains of a vase on top of her head. "You can't make me talk, pig!" called Madame Foster, still in the room. "I think we can move along now." said Ms Philburn gravely.

Slugger pulled a painting down from the wall and, with great difficulty, seeming as he had no arms, smashed it over his head, then spun it around until it flew off of his head into a wall. He was still vaugely dissatisfied. "Well, where the heck is everyone!? I know it's a big house, but... Well, looks like I'm gonna hafta aim bigger. I know! The garage!" And he bounced mady off in the direction of the garage.

"Senor Azul? Senor Azuuuul? Is Eduardo-whoa!" Eduardo, who was wandering the halls looking for Bloo, was pulled up head over heels by a rope snare. "Aah! They is gonna grind my skull for me precious ivory!"
"Eduardo!" cried Bloo, coming out from behind a suit of armour, "You ruined my trap! It was SUPPOSED to be for the jewel theif!"
"Jewel theif?" squeaked Eduardo, not calming down much.
"Oh, didn't you hear? There's a famous dangerous jewel theif in the house. I'm gonna catch 'im!"
"Ay! A scary jewel theif! I ought to tell Wilt and Coco!"
"Sure, you do that." said Bloo, walking off, "but trust noone.....it could be ANYONE in the house!"
"Even me?"
"Naaaah!" cried Bloo as he left Eduardo's view. Eduardo made to make his way back to Wilt and Coco. As he did, his eyes darted nervously from place to place. He flinched and yelled as other imaginary friends walked by. "Calm down, Eduardo," he murmured to himself, "you got to be brave. Got to warn Wilt and Coco. Got to-"
"Hi!" yelled Red, jumping out at him.
"Waaaauuugh!" Eduardo screamed at the top of his lungs, and ran blindly through the walls of the house, passing, as he did, through a linen closet, a bathroom (in use), and Smarty Pants playing Crackers at chess.
".........You ever get the feeling that you're just an extra in someone else's story?" Smarty Pants asked, after Eduardo had passed through.
"........No!" replied Crackers, weirded out.

"Man, we lost him." said Wilt, slightly paniking now.
"Coco!" Coco announced, and proceeded to lay two eggs. The first one popped open to reveal a large length of rope.
"Oh, no. You're not going to try that, are you? I'm sorry, but that sounds like something Bloo would do."
Coco proceeded to tie the rope up in a snare trap and then popped open the other egg, which contained (surprise, surprise) chocolate milk. Coco then walked around a corner to wait. Wilt reluctantly followed, realising that he'd never catch Cheese at this rate. It wasn't long 'till Cheese walked past, saw the bait, cried "Chooooocolate miiilk!" and ran headlong into the trap. Coco then ran out to grab him, but he just swung himself around and around, eventually hitting Wilt when he went to help, and this frantic movement snapped the rope, setting Cheese free once more.

"Aha! Got it" Slugger exclaimed, dragging a container of petrol out of the garage.