View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 05:45 PM   #18
ismelllikecanada
Newly Abandoned
N/A  

Default Flash Programmer? I'm studying programming.

Regardless if this post is "Dead", I do certainly remember playing this game till it died. I died a little too. That game was like drugs to me. It felt like a continuation of the show, with things that weren't shown on the tv show.

Flash games are simple but not easy to make. It'd be nice if we could recreate an offline version so that anyone can enjoy the game from start to end.
Any and all traces of the game aren't easy to find. The game devs "Powerful Robot" had ceased to exist in 2012. CN certainly doesn't care as now they've gone off the deep end and into the pit of random mindless humor and cruddy non-animated shows.

According to the CN wikia,(As credible as wikias can be...) FHFIF ending, led to the games cancellation, CN thought it'd be pointless to carry on a game that would probably be forgotten sooner or later since new Cartoon Network viewers would be unaware of what show the game originated from. (Yet, they keep all the OTHER flash games available...)

Fanmade creations are legal to make but sometimes using the likeness of a show might result in legal trouble. Honestly, I'd LOVE to play this game again, but Programming takes time and testing would be excruciatingly long. In my mind that's at least what i think would happen.

Seems like an interesting project. For now i'll just continue scrambling around for pictures/videos/etc. I'll just play around with some pseudocode until something happens; Not only that, maybe i can recreate the whole map on minecraft or something.
ismelllikecanada is offline   Reply With Quote