Thread: "Imposters"
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 08:59 PM   #9
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I didn't like "Imposter's". I soooooooo wreathed in pain at seeing Frankie suffer as much as she did. She did not deserve a single stitch of that treatment, from either Goofball or Herriman. As an IF, Goofball's behaviour isn't as bad as it would have been had he been a human, but it was still rude, selfish, and totally taking advantage of Frankie (and everyone else in the house). I did however find it funny when Frankie tried to pass herself off as an IF so she too could get away with not doing any chores, and also probably get the house to see what they're missing when she's missing. Everyone wants appreciation. And I know first hand the need for it and not getting it (I'm sure many of us do). It feels like....uh....doodoo. I would have liked to see what happened if she hadn't been found out so quick (dang it, Goofball!). The house would have been in turmoil, and Herriman certainly would have learned the wrong in his ways. He's "evil" too at times, but I don't think he's so evil that he would still insist on punishing her after she stood for what she felt was right.

Last edited by Lynnie; 10-06-2007 at 09:01 PM.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote