View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 12:03 AM   #2022
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Mega Piranha (2010)

Genetically altered fish escape from lab in Venezuela and make their way North to Florida, surviving bullets, bombs, missiles, and a 20 kiloton nuke along the way. American Special Agent and a lady scientist do everything in their power to stop them. Fish grow bigger every hour and are whale-sized by the time they reach Florida. After escaping from Venezuelan captors, Special Agent comes up with a plan to kill the fish with Navy Seals armed with high-powered underwater rifles. At the end of the movie, Special Agent and lady scientist make out. A 2010 Syfy Channel (who else?) movie, produced by the Asylum, the same people responsible for bringing to us such cinematic classics as Mega Python vs. Gatoroid, Mega Shark Versus Giant Octopus, and the unforgettable Sharknado. Stars Tiffany as Sarah Monroe the lady scientist, Paul Logan as Special Agent Jason Fitch, and Barry Williams as Secretary of State Bob Grady.

Overall, I'd say it was entertaining, as long as you don't expect a coherent storyline or anything resembling scientific accuracy or plausibility. Enjoyable, yes, but by the stars this is one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen. My thanks to Walgreens for only charging me $2.00 for the DVD.

Still better than Twilight, by the way.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote