View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #15
YoungWorld99
Newly Abandoned

There is no greater magic than that of the arts  

Just got an email concerning my post on this thread.

Just so its clear I'm still willing to work on this, plus since making the post I've gone through art, animation, and 3d design/game programming classes, so I might be able to help with some technical things too...

feel free to email me, I check that more often than this thread, unfortunately, at greekswancygnus3@gmail.com

or message me on tumblr (which I am always on) at ask-artsy-oncie.tumblr.com

Let's keep the party going!

Also for those who are working towards recreating this game

http://www.fosters-home.com/houseparty/maps.htm

The images aren't working for me right now but it does have the locations of everyone..!

My biggest concern right now about recreating the game is that...

well, it hasn't existed in a long time, so there is a lot of things we could miss due to lack of memory of the game. However this should be easily solved by browsing through this forum and recovering screen shots, written experiences, and videos of gameplay.

let's just say that that email resparked my motivation to work on this game. If I gain permission I'd like to post screenshots, quote witten experiences, and post videos of gameplay to this thread so we can work it into an information hub to any of those who want to work towards remaking this game!

Party On!

- Artsy

Last edited by Cassini90125; 10-06-2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
YoungWorld99 is offline   Reply With Quote