View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #7
AcornBulb
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Hello guys, sorry if I'm butting in.

Theoretically, it is possible to recreate BFAHP, but it'd be like an entire project to get everything together. We would need people good at making games, programmers, graphic people, writers (for dialog and other things like that), beta testers, etc... But you know, if it's successful, we could even add more stuff to our own version and actually update it like CN used to every month. (If we run out of locations we'd simply add buddies, hats, music, etc instead) And emails, we'd also probably need people responsible for handling and answering them (unless we all will). However like I said, it's theoretical. Possible, but we'd need a lot of people willing to do it.

Restoring it? That's another great option, but like AcornBulb said, we'd have to search high and low for traces. It would probably take a long time to get even 1/10 of the entire game in pieces. Even longer to put them where they're supposed to go. For a while it'd be a mess.
As CN said, the game was a Flash game. So we'll need some Flash programmers. Also, we'll need some people that would re-create the graphics as they were in-game. Anyway, the graphics and the game system would belong to us and CN would be innocent, but the speeches would require a permission.

Conclusion: It would be a very very very long and very very very hard project. Anyway, if you're a true fan, you'd support it. I already created a database with some files from BFAHP. It's kinda small, so don't expect me to have really important files for now.

Off-topic: I added you in my Yahoo! messenger list, Antgirl!
AcornBulb is offline   Reply With Quote