View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 06:49 PM   #20
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash-N-Cortex View Post
The episode is okay. For me, the episode seemed to be at the borderline between good or bad. This episode seems to explain how Frankie turn things around. Peas is a cool character, but its hard to help anyone since he's small. He's smaller than Grey Matter from "Ben 10". The thing I liked is how Peas tries to help Frankie. That's the only thing I probably like about this episode.

It's not the point that Peas tried to help Frankie, but the fact that Frankie IS perfectly capable of thinking up a way to turn her bad luck around herself, without any help from anyone. This episode made it seem that Frankie is simply one who gives up, sits down and wallows in self-pity, and that without Peas whispering in her ear, would have never found a way to turn that negative news report to her favor. THAT's what most of us have an issue with. Next thing you know, they'll have a version of Good Wilt Hunting from Peas' perspective, with Peas whispering in Wilt's ear telling him to get up off the bedroom floor, and do what he's gotta do to go and challenge Foul Larry, and Peas whispering in Mac's ear to tell him that Wilt's creator is really Jordan Michaels, to make us think that Wilt never would have had the courage to face his old nemesis without Peas' support, or Mac would not have had the intellect to equate Wilt's facial expressions while playing basketball with Jordan's facial expressions, without some hints from Peas.

My only hope is that Peas is rather like Bloo, and tends to "toot his own horn", to paraphrase Eduardo, and give himself credit for things he never did to compensate for his size(or lack thereof). In telling HIS version of what happened, he made himself out to be the larger-than-life hero, when he probably never got off of that one waxed linoleum block on the foyer floor!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote