View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #15
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor26 View Post
My least favorite, however, is actually a special known as the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3: The Jerkinator. I felt it was very rush, some factors for both shows weren't resolved, and finally, the way it end was anything but satisfying.
That wasn't the end for FOP, FOP's coming back eithger in the fall or next year/

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukift View Post
And oh, you know what else I hated? Invader Zim's ending was really weak. If it wasn't the last episode I would've just passed it off as an average episode... it would've been nice if Zim went out with a bang.
On the flipside, I thought Futurama and Seinfeld's endings were most excellent. I also wouldn't mind if the Boondocks and American Dad randomly got cancled, since their latest season finales filled me with so much glee. :<
I thought the Zim series finale is one of my favorites ever. I'm glad Futurama is coming back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFoppy View Post
I tend to never watch finales. Crazy enough. I wonder when the Simpsons is getting a finale, though.
At this point, they'll probablly make the crew do the show when they're just skeletons!

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote