View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #156
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medikor View Post
I just gave Peas a watch and something struck me very early on in the episode. I believe Peas is actually a representation of us Frankie fans. Peas was pleading to the other friends about how ungrateful they are about everything she does for them and the house but his words, much like ours, fell on deaf ears.
Like us, Peas truly appreciated Frankie yet was unable to let her know or cheer her on when she needed it. But what really intrigued me was that he did eventually manage to help her out. I may be grasping at strings here, but I really feel that the people behind Fosters made this episode as a nod to us. Yes it was hard to see Frankie actually be hard on herself, but I honestly feel that it was us that helped her pick herself back up and help her out when she needed it most.

Wow, *slaps forehead* That is amazing, and you could actually be onto something there! Now, for a "kiddie show" that's only supposed to appeal to the 4-10 year-old demographic, that would indeed be a pretty deep metaphore, if indeed that is the case! I know that Bloo's theories about who created Wilt and all the horrific things that Wilt supposedly did in the past was a comedic tip of the hat to us Wilt fangirls, but I honestly never would have thought of Peas as being symbolic for Frankie's male fans!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote