View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #85
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I don't know if this is a scam (though it could be) I just wanted to post it somewhere because it blew me away. I just got this email:

Quote:
Are you married or in a relationship and want to have an affair? Are you single but want to have an affair with someone who is married or in a relationship?

Join our Married People's Dating community right now and we GUARANTEE that you will have a sexual affair with a married woman or man! we GUARANTEE this!

Having an affair can be stressful because you never know if the other person involved is going to get attached to you. You just want the "sexual activity" and nothing else.

The BEST thing about our DISCREET dating community is that you will only meet up with people just like you that DO NOT want a commitment, just a sexual relationship.

Here is why you should join today if you want to have an affair with a married person, or if you're married and want to have an affair:

-You can check it out, see if you like it, and then begin contacting married people for secret intimate encounters.

-We GUARANTEE that you will have a sexual relationship with a married woman or man!

-Our dating community is 100 percent DISCREET, and you will not have to worry about someone getting attached to you!

There are thousands of unhappy married women and men in every city, but they DO NOT want to leave their spouse. They want to stay married, but they want to have an affair without ever being caught. Our dating community is PERFECT for these people. Are you one of them?

HOLY. COW.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote