View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 09:44 PM   #39
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

omggggg XDDD Thank you Sparky for the video so, so SO much.

As mentioned in another thread, wow, the introduction animation changes, they look fantastic! I especially love how they made Bloo perk up at the window, and nfgjhdryfjs it was soooooo awesome. XD
Spoiler Below

And the episode itself is CRAZY. WILT. XDDD BEING DEHYDRATED. AND DYING.

AND ED. "I would like to make my dying friend... NOT die." He's TOO CUTE. XD And the way Wilt just kind of slithers out of his hold AHAHA omg I almost died laughing at prune!Wilt, that is terrible in the best way, PRUNE WILT. XDDD I'm totally incoherent right here.

I love how they made references to past episodes. The rainbow afro Mac was wearing from Go Goo Go, his collectibles from False Movie (the funny thing is Bloo actually got his own movie title wrong XD Not sure if the writer's did that on purpose. "Trexatron Alienwolf 3, a prequel in time, the unrelenting" is the "official" title of the movie.) but nggggggh XD

AND THE MARIO AND LUIGI REFERENCE. XDDD And serpent!Bloo. This episode is crazy ahaha and I still can't stop rofling at Wilt's condition, that is just too sad. And the way he was rolling around for half the episode on the skateboard. XDDDD

Did anyone else laugh during the part where they were swarming Ed for his money, and all you saw of Wilt was ONE EYEBALL. XDD

And Ed's really cute playing with the dolls for some reason. It's traumatizing and cute all at once. O_o;

Last edited by ptps; 07-09-2007 at 09:46 PM.
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote