Old 12-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #10
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Castle View Post
Just the problem is they focus so much on Cheese- You'd think he is the star of the show- and it neglects the others a bit.
Yes, most of us are annoyed by this, too. Hot Topic did the same thing, if not even worse. They had a number of merchandise that had no one BUT Cheese on it. At least we see Ed and Coco here, and Mac too. For some reason, which few of us understand, Cheese is just the most popular character, because he's so obnoxious. So it's their marketing technique to put Cheese on everything so it sells.

Quote:
I'd of thought, since the show ended so long ago now(well, in a way), I didn't know if they still sold this kind of stuff. These shirts are obviously aimed at the young adult female- has there been such huge demand? Are the creators f the show surprised about such wide age appeal?
I don't know how huge demand it's in, but yes, it's maintained it's popularity with teen girls and young adult women, due to it's "punk rock" flair. It seems to be almost as popular with guys of the same age, but guys don't seem to be as willing to wear cartoon characters on their clothing, so there's not as much men's Foster's attire.

And oh no, the creators of the show are well aware how wide an age range is interested in their show.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote