Thread: Facial Ticket
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 01:20 AM   #1
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand
Default Facial Ticket

WHOOOOO!! New fanfic! It's hard to believe that it's been almost tow weeks since my last contribution. Time keeps on slippin'. But don't think I've forgotten you guys (just look at the motto of the site, after all), I got a new fanfic lined up and ready to go! This one'll be short and silly, but that's mostly cause of the mega-complex story I just finished, and the fairly-intricate story I plan to do right after it. So, the story may be a little predictable and flimsy (heh, as opposed to my other peices?) but it's just gonna be a few chapters anyhow. So enjoy!

Title card: Title written on a ticket (like a movie ticket or something) on a kitchen bench

Chapter 1: Cause I've Got A Golden Ticket

The spring wind blew throught the air around Fosters. It was a fine day, one in which imaginary friends ought to be out playing, say.....basketball? The radio sat on the bench playied funky music as Wilt effortlessly dodged around Bloo and dunked the ball in Bloo's hoop.
"That's forty to two! But don't worry you guys. You can still win."
"Well, I COULD if my teammate would show a little hustle."
"Cocococo coco cococo!"
"Alright, alright." Bloo admitted grudgingly. "It's this darn radio! It's distracting me is all."
"Oh, I'm sorry Bloo." Wilt apologised, as he was so prone to doing "You can turn it off if you want."
"Okay then, I will." Bloo stated, and made his way across the basketball court to turn the radio off. As he did, the DJ called out: "Okay, basketball fans! Here's the question you've been waiting for! The first person to get this right gets two free tickets to the next Bakers game!"
At this, Wilt snapped his head in the direction of the radio, and ran over to Bloo (which, despite his being half a basketball court away, only took a few steps) and picked him up by the head. "Sorry!"
"And the question is....who is the current centre for the Townsville Bakers?"
At this, Wilt put Bloo down gently but quickly and ran inside to the kitchen, where Frankie was talking on the phone. Wilt snatched it out of her hands and said "Sorry, she'll call back later, bye!" slammed the phone down on the hook, then started frantically dialling.
"Wilt! What the heck are you-"
"Sorry Frankie! I need to use the phone for a second, is that okay?"
"Well-"
"Hello? The answer you're looking for is Jordan Michaels! I won? Really? My name's Wilt, and I live at 1123 Wilson Way. I'd like to give a shout out to all my pals at Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, if that's okay. Thanks!"
Wilt hung up the phone. Frankie looked at him smugly.
"So, what'd you win?"
"Oh, sorry about that Frankie, but I had to hurry. It was for a real good cause. Two tickets to the Bakers game tonight! They're playing the Dimsdale Ball Hogs and it's gonna be great!"
At this point, Bloo, Coco and Eduardo had entered the kitchen.
"What was all that about? Scared of losing?" asked Bloo
"I just won two tickets!"
"To the Ice Charades?" asked Eduardo hopefully.
"No, to a basketball game."
"Aw, I no get to sing the "I'm going to the Ice Charades" song."
"What're you talking about?" Bloo asked. "There's only TWO tickets. That's me and Wilt."
"Nuh-uh! I know Senor Wilt muy longer than you! He take me! Right Wilt?"
"Well, I-"
"Cocococo cococo!"
"What're you both, nuts? Wilt likes me best! That's why he gave me his bed! And his Coco cards! And some of his dinner! And his pills that one time I wanted to see what they tasted like!"
The discussion dissolved into a simple shouting contest between the three freinds, with Wilt trying to get a word in edgewise.
"Okay, everyone settle down!" yelled Frankie eventually. "Now, there's no need to argue, it's pretty obvious who Wilt's taking to the game. The person who's his best friend. The person who's nice and kind and pretty and works so hard to cook him meals every day..."
"You mean you, Frankie?" asked Wilt.
"You don't understand!" cried Frankie, grabbing Wilt by the back of the neck and pulling him to eye level "I gotta get out of here for just one night! You don't know what it's like to have that rabbit breathing down your neck every minute of every day!"
"Whoa, calm down. Now, I'm sorry, but I can't decide just who I'm gonna take with me at the moment, so just give me a while and I'm sure I'll decide eventually. In the meantime, who want's lemonade?" Wilt asked, crouching down to open the fridge.
"I'll get it!" screamed Bloo, slamming the fridge door open and into Wilt's head.
"No, I'll get it! I do everything around here anyway!" Frankie shouted, trying to wrestle the lemonade out of Bloo's arms. Wilt dazedly got to his feet.
"You forget the ice!" shouted Eduardo, slamming the freezer door open and into Wilt's face, knocking him down again. As the others fought over lemonade, Coco just layed an egg and popped it open to reveal a glass of lemonade, which she offered to Wilt. Wilt drank it, and instantly regretted it, as it was waaay too sour! Coco was then knocked out of the way by a dripping, panting Frankie, holding a tray with four glasses of lemonade on it.
"Your lemonade."
"Uh, sorry Frankie, but that was supposed to be for you guys."
At this, Bloo yanked a glass off of the tray and skulled it down. The others followed.
"Sorry, but maybe you guys should take it easy, you don't wanna get hiccups." Wilt said, concerned.
"Hey, Wilt, wanna sandwich?" Frankie asked and, without waiting for a reply, began making him one.
"Don't be stupid! Wilt likes chips!" yelled Bloo, and he and Coco ran to the pantry also. Wilt just stood there, watching in shock. A potato was passed under his nose.
"Potato?" asked Eduardo, temptingly.
"Uh, no thanks."
The other three ran towards Wilt with their food.
"Here's your sandwich!" yelled Frankie, stuffing it in his mouth before the others could get there. Bloo then stuffed a bag of chips in Wilt's mouth (without taking them out of the packet), and finally, Coco tried to feed him a honey covered pickle.
"Potaaaatoooo...."
"Hey, now that's really taking things too far!" shouted Wilt. "Can't we work things out like reasonable adults?"
The others stared guiltily at Wilt and each other for a while before Frankie said "You heard him. Reasonable adults. That means give it to the eldest, which is me."
"Nuh-uh! You is no eldest! I am!"
And the shouting match began anew.