View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 09:28 PM   #6
FailedShapeshifter
Settling In
Computers hate me ^_^  

I honestly wish my reasons were as deep and well thought out as all of yours....but I guess I'm really just not that deep. When I saw the Piolt episode I decided right off the bat that he would be the favorite character. Not because he was sweet and polite (though that did help), he hadn't even said anything yet. Nope, nothing like that. It was because he was tall, plain and simple. I don't know why, but I've always found myself drawn to the taller characters, and I tend to become a diehard fangirl. I love Jack Skellington, and I believe the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz is the tallest of the group (especially if you go by the musical Wicked).....It's just.....I like tall guys. It could be because I'm a sixteen year old girl and I'm 5'11, but we are not going to get into that right now......

Now, before you think me shallow and brainless, know that the reason that I love Wilt now is not for the height, though I have to admit it does help. It's his personality that makes me idolize him, I believe. I'm increadibly old-fashioned (I know that sounds really weird coming from a teenager) and I really admire the chivarly He is basically every girls dream guy. I would absolutely love to have a guy be so sincere and kind to everyone, even the likes of me! People are so cruel these days that seeing people like Wilt is becoming a rarity. All that said.....the fact that he's so good looking doesn't hurt either.......

Now that I'm done with all that, I must say I'm increadibly embarassed and will probably go back and edit this to no end later.......
FailedShapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote