View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 08:21 AM   #9
Gabe'sPizzaParty
Newly Abandoned

It seems Craig has dropped more news on his upcoming Foster's Spin-Off:

For Starters, Mac will not be appearing:

Someone had asked about if Mac would be appearing and Craig replied with
Quote:
I don’t think so because my plans for the show are about the stories that happen at the house before Mac shows up after school.
I'm a bit sad to see Mac not appear in the show (he'll probably make cameo appearances at most), but I do like the idea that this Spin-Off takes place concurrently with the original series

After that, he's given the reason as to why he's making a Spin-Off aimed at Pre-Schoolers, rather than straight up reviving the original series (like he's doing with The Powerpuff Girls)

Quote:
I had a daughter and was really inspired to make a pre-school show and felt the world of Foster’s would be a perfect setting for one.
Quote:
Well doing a show about pre-school aged friends in the house is my idea and I’m very excited about my plans for it. Also becoming a dad has given me a real appreciation for quality animation for the little ones.
That's really sweet

Overall, I'm pretty excited for this Spin-Off, and I know Craig is gonna do great things, but I still really hope that the original series gets a full revival someday (like PPG).
Gabe'sPizzaParty is offline   Reply With Quote