View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 09:46 AM   #8
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

IIRC Craig's usual answer on the last PPG reboot was (paraphrasing probably, I'm going off memory here) "I'd rather they didn't do it, but I accept that it was out of my hands". As I recall, CN did ask him if he wanted to come back to work on that particular reboot, but he was busy with Wander at the time.

I'm really surprised FHFIF is back too. PPG, sure, okay, CN have been trying to recreate the magic there for a long time (the last reboot was six years ago already?!?! geez!), but yeah... I wouldn't call FHFIF obscure, exactly? but it feels like the fandom moved on a long time ago... not to say people don't still like it, but I don't see a lot of talk about it in cartoon circles - when I do it's usually just fanart of Frankie. Hard to put it into words but the general feeling I get is that it's fondly remembered but no one's exactly out there writing petitions to bring it back, you know? It's not something I'd have expected them to bring back. Not sure how to feel about it all to be honest.

Nice to see some familiar old faces about the boards again, anyway