View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 09:36 AM   #17
Another Castle
At Home

Specials you say?

When I heard the final episode would be called Goodbye to Bloo, I thought it was going to be a tragic finale and would involve Mac leaving Bloo (Indeed, the oh-so-reliable Wikipedia stated Mac would be 18 and moving on). I didn't know whether to believe this or not, but I didn't like the sound of it (but as much as I love that site, I've learn not to believe it all the time). It sounded like a depressing way to end the series.

The final five aired on Cartoon Network USA on the 3rd of May this year (my 19th birthday!). Obliviously for me on a channel I don't have in a continent I don't live in. Whilst I haven't seen it yet (I'm going to save that until I have seen all the others!), I have since read the synopsis, and I know it has a happy ending! However, I'm in no rush to watch all the rest, as I don't want to run out of a good thing!

Whilst I understand why they have decided to end the seasons, I am happy to see that there will always be potential for specials! This way, there is less risk of the show just outstaying its welcome and going down hill (like the Fairly Odd Parents, which was great when it started but now struggles to stay fresh, not to change the subject).

However, not to be pessimistic, but specials can also be risky- asides from having to reunited the cast, there may be a pressure to live up to everyone's expectations- What do you think?
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote