View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 03:53 AM   #1567
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Futurama: The Beast With a Billion Backs

The second in the quadrilogy of direct to DVD films from one of the best animated series' in the past 20 years. While the first film (Bender's Big Score) felt more epic and had the slightly better story. BWBB had a lot more of the classic Futurama wit and charm, plus it gave ample face time to a lot of the popular supporting characters who got short changed in BBS. Kif, Calculon, Zapp Brannigan and Wernstrom! for example all got a pretty good amount of screen time.
Still no That Guy though, I take it? Oh well, at least it's not on quite the same par as leaving Sideshow Bob out of the Simpsons Movie. I will NEVER forgive 20th Century Fox for that.

How's Mom been faring in these Futurama movies so far then? I always thought that she was a really cool character who deserved a lot more screen time. Before Futurama first premiered in the UK, I remember reading an article which stated that she would be the main villain of the series, but I only actually remember seeing her in four or five episodes overall.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 06-30-2008 at 04:06 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote