Thread: Foster's Dreams
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 06:02 PM   #30
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Then later we're at an amusement park that's inside a shopping complex (to get this you must know that Myer City Centre in Adelaide once had a ride at the top of it's 9 story tall building but then got closed down; but in my dream it was Marion MegaPlex where the ride was. In other words, where it never was) and Wilt's still with us and me and Fala wanna go on a rollercoaster. But the guy tells Wilt he can't come on because he's too tall to ride the ride.
They should so use something like the above scenario, for a sub-plot in the upcoming "Amusement Park" episode in season five, Wilt getting really frustrated about his inability to ride a lot of the rides at the park not because he is too short but rather too tall would make for some excellent comedy.

Then again that episode is already written so it might be a little too late to add that in, but it still would be funny though.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote