Thread: Foster's Dreams
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 03:25 PM   #26
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Yesterday night, I had this dream. I don't know if it belongs here or not because it doesn't have anything to do with Foster's characters. But it involves this forum.

Well, it was around Christmas time, and one day, I received this brown box in the mail. I opened it up and inside was this tin can filled with cookies, and the label said "from Bloo2daMacs." So I went on the forum and there was this thread that Sparky created, and it said "Very impotant!" So I read it, and it said something about everybody who was a member of the forum had received a box of cookies from Bloo2daMacs and how we were not to eat them. Sparky was wondering how Bloo2daMacs got all of our addresses, and she thought he was a threat to our safety, so she was going to ban him from Never Forgotten. But then LaBlooGirl did some research and found out that Bloo2daMacs was actually Santa Claus. And then Sparky said, "Since BloodaMacs is Santa, and Santa knows where everybody lives, Bloo2daMacs still gets to stay on the forum, and everyone can eat their cookies."

And that's it.
Crazy, ain't it?
You bet it is.