View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 07:06 PM   #22
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yeah, seriously, DON'T. Frankie herself put it best in "Squeeze the Day", when she told Mac to stay a child and enjoy his childhood as long as he can, and that's about the best advice that an adult could EVER give a young person. Mac is a CHILD, and he needs to get a chance to BE a child. Frankie is an ADULT, and I can not EVER imagine any situation in which she would EVER think of Mac in any sexual manner whatsoever! Even if she did successfully survive being frozen and then revived after Mac was an adult, in her mind, he'd still be a little kid. I have watched my best friend's children grow up; one is now an officer in the US Marine Corp, but to me, he's still a whiny little five-year-old complaining about the "onjuns"(onions)on his pizza. It's difficult for me to believe sometimes that this little kid is now helping to defend our nation, but adults, or at least NORMAL adults, tend to be like that.

We've all had way too much of the Mac X Frankie mess. I've got some major issues with anyone who feels that it is ever acceptible for an adult and a child to have any romantic involvement whatsoever. Like I said in your posting on the old board, Cyburn-people go to JAIL for stuff like that! People get investigated by the FBI for posting things that suggest any advocating of such relationships between a child and an adult, and for those who get locked up, they are regarded as the lowest of the lowest scum in the prison heirarchy.

pitbulllady

Which is also why I can't understand why people are writing MacxTerrence fics. ::Shudder::.... Yeah, even I think some pairings should be avoided, and I'm pretty open-minded.
MacXfrankie doesn't even work if Mac is old enough, as PB says, it just feels too weird.

Oh and as for any dreams I have had.....heh, they're too adult to put here.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)

Last edited by LaBlooGirl; 08-26-2006 at 07:08 PM. Reason: needed to add something and didn't want to double post
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote