View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 02:13 PM   #22
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

................whoa..................

Someone liked my work so much that they registered for the express purpose of SAYING I'M DOING A GOOD JOB. As you all know, I feed off positive feedback, and that one's gonna hold me for a while.

As for the update schedule, I'm sosososososo sorry about that! Since University is starting up again, I'll be updating slower for a while. But I WAS gonna update yesterday, until the power went out in my house, and has only now returned. So, I'm too behind on real work to write another chapter right now, I'll try to get one done tomorrow. They actually take two to three hours to write up, since I'm slow and want to get things right.

So, barring incidents, I'll have the next chapter up tomorrow, and hopefully one up the day after that. (Weekend!) But, again, biiiiig thanks to James (Ub3rF4n, I love it!) for the support. I'm sure there are other cool things to do on the forum as well for you, the people here are great. And I'm gonna keep on adding more chapters, cause like I said, there's ALWAYS more chapters.