View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 07:00 AM   #4
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

Reading through the Amazon reviews for this set, it looks like:

- Seasons 1-3 are just straight re-releases of the original DVDs from back in the day, so the s1 eps are in production order rather than broadcast ("Busted" as first regular ep, instead of "Store Wars")
- "House of Bloos" and "Good Wilt Hunting" are the split-into-parts versions
- It says the commentary track for "Mac Daddy" is present, no word on the commentary for "Store Wars" but I'd assume that's probably included too
- All eps are there including the specials (hooray!), BUT it doesn't look like the shorts are included Someone confirmed the alternate ending for "Race for your Life" isn't on there either, which is a shame.
- I'm just gonna quote one review directly here since it's the sort of thing that I'm not very knowledgeable about - "Screen size presentation is inconsistent. Seasons 1-3 offers correct screen size presentation, season 4 offers a pillarboxed widescreen presentation and seasons 5-6 offers standard widescreen presentation."

Sounds like a good set overall though Pity there's stuff missing but at least all the regular episodes are there.