View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Uh, we're getting off topic here guys. Let's get back to Foster's clothing at Sears and JC Penney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Castle View Post
Well, I meant, are they surprised the show is popular with many age groups, did they just write it with children in mind originally?

I can understand how females would like to wear Fosters items, and how men may not
I knew what you meant, and that's what I meant in my reply. The creators are well aware that the show is popular with toddlers and retirees, and all age groups in between. And they also know that it's more popular with older kids and young adults than younger kids which is what most people might think. This forum is proof of that.

And yeah, other than video game characters and more "adult" cartoon characters, cartoons aren't exactly "popular" on clothing among men. So men's apparel just doesn't sell very well, and companies might find it risky to invest so much money in making men's apparel with cartoon characters. Which is unfortunate for the guys who actually do like wearing cartoons.

I suppose it is possible either Sears or JC Penney (or both) have some Foster's shirts in their young men's departments, I just didn't look. Someone should check for us next time they're at the mall. I'll be happy to check, but it may be months before I have a need to go back to the mall.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote