View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 12:39 PM   #10
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Lessee...hmm...

Bloo: I guess that the only things I have in common with Bloo are that we both have one BIG sense of humor and I can be a bit on the sarcastic side sometimes like he is, but other than that I can't think of anything else that I have in common with him. I'm normally not an attention-seeker or selfish and I'm not normally very loud and obnoxious, either.

Mac: I'm a lot like Mac in that I can be shy, reserved and smart at times. I don't try to be anything I'm not to fit in and be "cool", either, I'm just...me...just like he is.

Wilt: I'm almost exactly like him at times in that I constantly apologize if I feel like I've done something "wrong", try to help people out as much as I can, get VERY angry if someone offends me or tries to take advantage of me and I bottle my anger up inside a lot of the time until it eventually all releases like an atomic bomb. Perhaps that's the reason he's my favorite character on the cartoon, actually...because he reminds me a lot of myself.

Eduardo: The only thing I have in common with him is that we both love stuffed animals!

Coco and Goo: I have a lot in common with both of them because we're all eccentric at times, hard to figure out at first glance, and aren't afraid to be ourselves in front of others or anywhere, for the matter. Also, I'm pretty good with kids sometimes, just like Coco is. It's hard to notice at first glance, but once I get to know someone I can get very talkative with them, just like Goo is with others (although I don't "chatter" when I talk like she does! XD).

Mr. Herriman: I honestly can't think of anything I have in common with him.

Terrence: Can't really think of anything here, either.

Madame Foster: The only thing I can think of is that we both are a bit on the flamboyant side at times.

Frankie: I'm like her in several ways in that we both have bad tempers, handle guys like Dylan in similar ways and care deeply about the ones we love.

Cheese: Uhm...I guess we're both a bit spontaneous at times, but that's about it.

Last edited by Chaos Wielder; 09-09-2006 at 12:47 PM.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote