View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 07:29 AM   #226
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keij View Post
I wonder what her major was in college. She's very smart, so maybe she went for Political Science or something.

She might have something to do with Psychology, considering she understands friends on more than just a basic level.

But then again, maybe that's just the natural caretaker in her speaking.
I asked Craig about that at the Con this past July:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
For those interested, one of the things I asked Craig about at the Con this year was the nagging question of what Frankie's college major was. Surprisingly, he told me that they never picked one. So I guess we can keep speculating until doomsday, but none of us will be completely right or wrong. I'm going with social work, for now, anyway; it's a difficult major, as Dylan noted, it's a pretty good fit for her, and several people I know who went into that field have similar personalities. But in truth her major could be something completely unrelated, like mathematics or agriculture. We'll likely never know for sure.

I also learned that Frankie's natural father is in fact Madame Foster's son, as most people have assumed, so ideas about her being an Imaginary Friend herself or adopted or an alien can safely be thrown out.
I found out a few other things as well but that's another story. Psychology's not a bad fit for her personality but again, we'll probably never know for certain.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote