View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 02:23 PM   #2
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Wilt means a LOT to me, and if anything, I think it's made rather obvious when I talk about someone I care about, like a friend or relative. I don't think of the person's ACTUAL name, the name that immediatly comes to mind start's with a 'W' and ends with an 'Ilt'. I'm not crushing by any means, but I love him to pieces. I even loved him more than I did my boyfriend (well yeah, I broke up with the guy after about a day or two). I adore every part of him from the tips of his toes to the lid of his eyes and everything else in between especially those legs and that dashing smile.

I beleive he is the first cartoon character I have EVER had the pleasure of knowing (and beleive me, if you've been watching Cartoon Network since you were four years old then that is a LOT of characters) to be the way he is; Sweet, kind hearted and the complete opposite of self absorbed. I love all his bad points too, because that's what makes him the greatest guy EVER: From his hopeless apologizing to his adorable stage fright and to be quite honest I don't think his lack of limb as a bad point at all. Wilt just wouldn't be the same otherwise, though it WAS nice to see his younger self back when he lived with Jordan in the hood (I love that term XD In the hood. I could say it for hours if it weren't currently the middle of the night over here in Great Britain)

So yeah, I loves him vewy much.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote