View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 01:47 PM   #1
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Default The Official Wilt Appreciation Thread

Well, Frankie has one for her fanboys, so I figured, "what the heck, why not create one for the Tall Red One?" So, ladies, here it is; this is where those of us who truely believe that the Ultimate Male wears a big blue number "1" on his chest, and can mow grass like nobody's business! This is the place to come if you absolutely adore the Wilt-Man, and want to let all the world know why! General Wilt discussions, like why he did something on a show, can still be in the old Wilt thread; this one is primarily for extolling his many virtues. Guys, along with gals who do not really consider themselves "fangirls", are free to post here, too, just as long as they respect him and his legion of devoted fangirls. Please keep topics clean, y'all, and all forum rules apply, including discussions of pairings.

Why do I appreciate Wilt so much? What's NOT to appreciate? I mean, if I could sit down and design the Perfect Guy, personality-wise and talent-wise, I couldn't come up with anything to improve on him, honestly. Let's hear your reasons, ladies-don't be shy!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote