View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #1
AerostarMonk
Holy Toledo!

Just try to relax and I'll try not to steal from you.  

Send a message via AIM to AerostarMonk Send a message via MSN to AerostarMonk Send a message via Yahoo to AerostarMonk
Default Things That Made Your Day

Sometimes there are little things that get you through the day. Things that have just this special little something that makes all of life seem worthwhile. It happens to everyone and when it does they usually can't help but smile. Not just that time, but every time that little thing comes to mind. Well, I'd like to ask what kind of things have made your day either in the past or very recently. You never know your little thing might make someone else's day.

I guess I'll start first. I was on the bus yesterday and I saw a very pretty woman. She was quite striking and I felt compelled to tell her so. Unfortunately for me I'm usually quite shy, I also have a rather odd appearance, in my opinion, that makes even the smallest conversation awkward. But this day was different, before she exited the bus I made a point to stand up to her and say that I thought she looked rather attractive. To my surprise instead of getting a condescending look or a look that screamed, "Get away creep!" I got a sincere smile. She then spoke the words, "Thank you." It seems I made her day as well.

Well, that's me, what have you guys got to say?
From the highest wire
We walk through fire
Should our balance ever falter
Should our steps be unaligned
AerostarMonk is offline   Reply With Quote