View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie
Lightbulb May 3rd, The Day Foster's will End

Yeah, I think it's pretty much confirmed. The only thing missing is CN's own schedule showing the last episodes. Is "See all showings" working for anyone else? It isn't working for me. The little pop up comes up, and there's even a scroll bar right now which makes me think there should be a number of episodes listed, but the space is blank.

Anyway, I shared last week that the date and names of the last five to be aired were up on MSN's TV sight. Now they're up on both TVGuide and Zap2It. Put the three together and I think it's as good as confirmed.

TV Guide's schedule page. Looks like they either don't have the name for "The Bloo Superdude and the Great Creator of Everything's Awesome Party that He's Not Invited To", or they thought it was too long to list the name. Still no synopsis for "Fool's and Regulations". We also see the marathon starts at 1 and ends with "Goodbye to Bloo" at 7.

Zap2It's schedule page. I know I know, we don't trust them. But it's up and it matches the other two. And at least they wrote out most of the name for the second "Bloo Superdude" episode.

And MSN's episode page. The new episodes aren't showing up on their schedule page yet, don't know why. But they have the names and the date.

So this is what we have so far. I checked Comcast and they're not listed yet, but I'll check again later. All that's left is for the marathon and the final five episodes to pop up on CN's schedule page.

Last edited by Lynnie; 04-19-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote